Many times you come across a situation when you are out of balance. Many companies are providing facilities to their customer to take advance when you do not have balance. However, many telecommunication companies give different facilities. Today, we will discuss one of the famous telecommunication company that is Warid.
Procedure to take Warid Advance
If you do not have a balance, but you have to make a call or message, then do not fret and do not look for the recharge shop.
- Dial *112# for the advance of Rs.15. Once you dial the code, then whenever your balance is less than 10, you will get the advance.
- To unsubscribe, dial *112*4#. After this, you will not get the advance.
- Write AB in your message and send it to 7676 to activate the advance service.
- To unsubscribe from the service type, UNSUB, and send it at the same number 7676.
Waird the best telecom company
Waird is a well-known telecommunication company. This company is based in Abu-Dhabi. After a long time, Mobilink and Warid merge to form one network known as JAZZ. Hence, this is the biggest company, and now it is considered as the Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited (PMCL). Moreover, it has 50 million-plus subscribers. All over Pakistan, Warid provides the best 3G and LTE networks to customers.
There are different services that Warid is providing to its customers. Like the best calling packages to the same networks. On various networks, you can make calls at such cheap prices. However, there are more services like customer care, balance share, and many more. Today we will tell you about how you can take advance in Warid. Moreover, we will also discuss the procedure.
Warid Advance service
Warid facilitates their customer through different services. So, they are also providing their customer the service to take the advance if you have zero balance or less. You have to follow the following procedure to take the advance.
Terms and condition for taking advance
However, there are several conditions in which you can take an advance. Otherwise, your request will not be accepted.
- If you take the loan, then you are charged Rs.3.50. Hence, when you recharge your balance, then Rs.18.5 will be deducted from your total balance.
- To avail of this service, the customer must have Rs.10 or less than this.
- If you have already taken the advance, then you have to pay that advance amount first. If you have not recharged your balance after taking the advance, then you cannot take the advance for the second time.
Hence, these are some situations in which you can take advance and enjoy the services.