Telenor offers free WhatsApp Data to stay connected with closed ones you love
Have you got bored at home due to a pandemic? No problem, because Telenor is here to remove your boredom. Telenor provides free Whatsapp data for 30 days, so you don’t miss a chance to stay connected with your friends. By subscribing to this offer, Telenor users will get a free 2 GB Whatapp for free with a month’s validity.
Note: This offer is only valid for Telenor Prepaid Users.
How to Subscribe
To Subscribe to the offer, Telenor users will have to dial *247#. After that, they will get two GB of free data for 30 Days with the cost of PKR 0.01. However, some free things come with some restrictions. So there are some terms and conditions.
Terms and condition
- If users subscribe or change the package, the free WhatsApp offer will expire, and they will need to activate it again
- taxes may vary based on different locations within Pakistan.
- This Whatapp bundle is free, but users will be charged if they share the location with WhatsApp.
- The subscriber will not be able to avail of the offer in 0 balance. At least a 0.01 balance is required to help with the request as the internet cannot be initiated in 0 credit.
- After availing of the offer, Telenor users will be informed at the end of the month when the bundle will expire.
Also Read: Telenor Call Packages
Are there any Hidden Fees/Taxes?
No, there no hidden fee. The offer is entirely free. However, the only thing that costs you is the dialing fee which is only PKR 0.01.
Can Postpaid Users subscribe to this offer?
No, this offer is only valid for Telenor Prepaid Users.
Can I again avail this offer after usage of 1 month?
No, this offer is only a one-time offer and cannot be activated on the same number.