When you want to show your emotion online in just a few seconds, a GIF does it all.
Graphics Interchange Formate is also known as GIF. It is an image file format. A group of images combined to make a GIF.
Having a straight wallpaper on your phone feels boring right? And that is why you are here to make your Android phone look interesting.
Having GIF as a wallpaper has never been easier in an android phone. So, we will use a third-party app to make it easier and you might be unconfident of how exactly what you want well that’s why we made this post.
What you need to set Animated GIF as a wallpaper on your android phone
You will need the following things before getting started
- An Android Supported Phone
- A GIF which you want to set on the home screen or lock screen. You can find tons of GIFs and live wallpapers on this site. GIPHY is the top source for finding any type of GIF.
- Live GIF Wallpaper App. Download the app from the google play store. We are choosing this app because it contains many editing options
Now we can start the Guide
Setting Animated GIF as wallpaper on Lock or Home screen of your Android Phone
1. First of all, you have to find the GIF which you want to show on your phone screen.
2. Open the GIF Live Wallpapers App. First of all, accept their privacy and policy and allow permission to access your phone’s storage or any other necessary permission.
3. Select your GIF and open it in the Live Wallpapers App
4. Resize, customize or rotate the GIF, Do whatever you seem fit. There are many editing options in GIF Live Wallpaper like controlling the speed of GIF, Adjusting the Height, Width, color scheme, and you can also undo the change if you are not satisfied.
5. When you are finished editing your GIF touch the check mark icon at the bottom of the screen. Then a message will popup saying “Set a Home Screen”, “Set as Lock Screen” or “Set as both”. By default set as the home screen is selected.
That’s it enjoy your new GIF live wallpaper on your Android Phone.