DAAD-SEARCA Scholarship 2024 offers graduates a unique chance to strengthen a global higher education system. This scholarship program seeks sustainable development impact. It is a collaboration between DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service), which provides scholarships to international students, researchers, and academics, and SEARCA (Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture), which promotes agricultural and rural development in Southeast Asia. The DAAD Scholarship offers funding for Master’s or Doctoral studies in development-related subjects. Those who want to teach or research in their home country’s higher education institutions are targeted. Read until the end and apply before the DAAD-SEARCA Scholarship Programme deadline to contribute to sustainable development and boost your career.
Advantages and financial aid
The DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Program provides students with advantages and financial aid. Including tuition, school fees, research, printing, meals, and in-region transport allowances. This fully paid scholarship is not to be missed. This distinguished postgraduate scholarship by DAAD and SEARCA is essential for developing future academic leaders. It prioritizes three long-term goals. Supporting qualified professionals to meet development concerns, empowering graduates to improve Southeast Asian education and research, and building strong regional networks among partner institutions. This coordinated initiative promotes regional academic growth and development.
This study in Southeast Asia also empowers and equips scholars with the knowledge and skills to actively contribute to local community sustainability. The DAAD-SEARCA Scholarship 2024 addresses the need for well-trained professionals who can improve their home regions by focusing on development studies. The ultimate purpose of this worldwide scholarship is to generate educators and researchers who can advance higher education and promote sustainable development in their communities. Thus, the DAAD SEARCA programme offers graduates a great chance to research and earn a master’s or PhD. For the SEARCA-DAAD Scholarship, see the conditions below.
Key DAAD-SEARCA Scholarship Areas:
Priority research subjects must fit ATTAIN priorities:
- Secure Food and Nutrition
- Gender and Youth Engagement in ARD Agri-Business Models: Boosting Productivity and Income
- Natural Resource Management and Sustainable Farming
- Agriculture & Rural Development Transformational Leadership
- EcoHealth/One Health Applications for ARD Enhanced ARD for Climate Resilience Eligibility Criteria:
Check out the 2024 DAAD-SEARCA Scholarship requirements and eligibility if this postgraduate scholarship program interests you.
DAAD-SEARCA Scholarship 2024 Eligibility:
- DAAD and SEARCA offer scholarships to Cambodians, Indonesians, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Malaysians, the Philippines, Timor Leste, Thais, and Vietnamese.
- Master’s and PhD applicants must be under 35 and 40, respectively.
- Applicants must also be public university employees. A candidate for teaching, research, or public sector employment.
- For the DAAD In-Country/In-Region Scholarships 2024, the applicant’s last university degree must be completed within six years of application.
- The thesis should also support SEARCA’s topic of Accelerating Transformation Through Agricultural Innovation.
Required DAAD Scholarship Documents:
- University teachers’ signed recommendation letters (MS, PhD)
- University application proof
- Diplomas and transcripts for each degree completed
- Motivation letter (1-2 pages for MS, 1-3 for PhD)
- Identification (passport or ID card)
- A research stay in Germany schedule for research-based programs
- An overview of the thesis or dissertation study
- Certificate of health
- IELTS/TOEFL proof of English competency
- Some PhD applicants must provide supplementary documentation.